Mini Displayport to HDMI Recommendations

Ronin64

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 3, 2012
Hi,
I have a 2010 MacBook Pro and was looking for some recommendations for a good Mini Displayport to HDMI adapter or cable that supports audio. I'm not sure which are good or reliable, so I just want to hear from some people who have experience with them.

Thanks in advance.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
I know some people have been less than impressed with Moshi etc. I bought a NEET from Amazon....cheap, and works great with both my MBP and MBA.

The Monster cables are overpriced too IMO, check Amazon for a cheaper alternative.

GenesisST

macrumors 68000
Jan 23, 2006
Where I live
I know some people have been less than impressed with Moshi etc. I bought a NEET from Amazon....cheap, and works great with both my MBP and MBA.

The Monster cables are overpriced too IMO, check Amazon for a cheaper alternative.
Never got the Moshi one to work with my MBP 2010. A friend of mine loaned me his cheap eBay made in China cable and it worked... So it shouldn't be a compatibility between TV and MBP.

I event sent it back (after it was to late to exchanged) for support and they said it worked. I stopped bothering after that. My time (or lack thereof) is more valuable than to try to get 35-ish dollars back..