All iPads Mini for $200 Target deal worth it?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ttuguy09, Nov 7, 2013.

1. ttuguy09 macrumors member

...I'm confused. I love the mini, but I miss the real estate of the regular sized iPad, so I'm seriously considering the Air. Is the $200 trade in offer for the Mini towards the Air worth it or am I getting too little? I have the WiFi only 16 GB mini.

Thoughts? Opinions? Obviously I know the deal ends on Saturday so I am wondering.

2. herdnerfer macrumors 6502

You could probably push it to $250 on Craigslist or eBay, but for a no hassle trade in, $200 ain't bad.

3. Killcount macrumors newbie

I was getting $230 offers for my mini black 16gb wifi, in mint condition though with original box and cases. Go to an apple store and play around with the air. If you like it and have money to blow, go for it.

4. skiltrip macrumors 68030

If I had a 16GB mini, I'd probably do it. The little bit of hit you'll take is worth it in my opinion for the convenience of. It. In all honesty, after eBay and PayPal fees you might be right back at $200. I wish I could take advantage of this, but I have a 32GB mini. That isn't worth it, but again, I'd say the 16GB might be worth considering for that Target trade-in deal.

5. SimplyiOS macrumors member

I've also been contemplating the $200 target credit as well, OP. I decided last night to throw both my 16g Mini's on eBay instead, figuring I could get ~$250 for each one. At the moment, there is about 6 hours remaining and one is at $200 and the other is currently at $212.50, so we will see. Looking at the completed listings gave me a little more confidence, as most were over $250. I will update you on the success or lack thereof.