Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tg9413

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2011
So after the apple show us what is in the Mac Mini for 2012, do you guys think that the 2011 Mid model with the Radeon card will holds its value or even go up in price?
Seeing the refurb unit on apple store sold out in matter of hours after the conference. I am seeing some apple tv gen2 trend again. ( just sold my old apple tv2 for 200 bucks on craigslist, and it's a pretty common prices nowadays due to its jailbreak ability to work with xbmc)
darn it that I missed the deal on apple store due to stuck in a meeting with buncha of all talk folks talking about non sense :( wish I had busted out my credit card and make the purchase. Now I gotta hunt it on ebay... and I dont see anything going lower than 600 + shipping and crap ;x

blanka

macrumors 68000
Jul 30, 2012
Got it new for the current base model price back in July thanks to good European sales actions. So I'm happy I got the old (it runs Snow too). But I have to say, the new BTO 2.6Ghz Quad i7 at 899$/949€ is tempting too. It cakes the entry MacPro and all the non BTO iMacs on speed, and you can upgrade it to 16Gb and stay below a grand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.