Hi. I've been asking around here seeing what I should do, and have gotten a little closer to a decision. In Sepember, I'll be old enough to get a job...yay! A whole $6/hr! Not bad for a first job [my dad is friends w/ the manager of the store, thats how I already have it and so maybe there will be moving up quicker than the rest]. But for now, I'm planning on going ahead and buying a new mini or iMac. I've done my homework on this, and figure that I could buy a nice mini [1.42 w/ BT and self upgraded ram and faster hd], around December, or wait until May and get a stock 17" 1.8 iMac. I don't particularly want an eMac, if I'm going to buy new. I know that by the time I get to buying that the prices may come down, or there may be some christmas specials going on, but for the sake of right now prices, what do you say I should do? Buy a mini and upgrade it in December or wait another 5 months and get the iMac?