iPad mini Mini UK stock?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dan-K, Nov 2, 2012.

1. dan-K macrumors regular

Hi guys!

Anyone have any info regarding current UK apple store retail stock, in particular in the London stores? Can I just walk in and buy one?

Dan

2. peskaa macrumors 68020

peskaa

I walked in at 9am and they had black/white in 32/64 capacities at Covent Garden. 16GB models seem to be the most popular, so I think finding one of those may be a challenge. However, odds are good they'll have some kind of stock - whether it is the exact model you want is another thing entirely.

If you're willing to order online, John Lewis and Tesco are known to have stock.

3. Reason077 macrumors 68000

Reason077

Probably, if you're quick. I hear there was lots of stock at Covent Garden this morning.

----------

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/48289/no-ipad-mini-queue-walk-in

4. jakeruston macrumors regular

I queued up at the Norwich store at 6:30am this morning. They asked everyone in the queue which model they wanted and then gave them a reservation. By 7:30am they'd ran out of reservations for the 16GB model (white + black) so finding the 16GB model will probably be challenging. Other models still available though.

5. WilliamLondon macrumors 68000

WilliamLondon

The John Lewis store on Oxford Street has tons and no queues, plus you get 2 year warranty there. They don't have the smart covers for the mini, so after buying my mini at JLP, I walked over to Regent Street Apple Store where they had lots of minis and covers, and there were only about 5 people queueing to buy the mini. Looks like lots of stock available, and no queues!

6. alflavor, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012

alflavor macrumors regular

I've got a 32gb white on order from apple with a slipped delivery date now of the 15th (was 9th)

So thought I'd look in Derby today, near my office... 30 mins ago the official reseller KRCS in the Westfield centre had 16 and 64's in black. No whites and didn't know exactly when they'd get more.

Had they got 32 in any colour I'd have picked one up, but as not I'll wait.

Tried PC world too they had the spaces for the mini but not even a display unit so didn't bother asking!

7. pdmpolishing macrumors member

I just walking to Tesco in Cheshunt and walked out with a white 16GB.