iPad Minimalist Lockscreen for iPad

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by .macbookpro., Feb 9, 2013.

1. .macbookpro., Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013

.macbookpro. macrumors regular

I have been looking a lot for a minimalist lockscreen for the iPad non retina. Haven't been able to find any though, so do any of you have any recommendations? I'm looking for one that has no bottom bar, and just the clock, maybe the weather. I have a very minimal desktop background that would be nice to copy.
    If there aren't any, how would one go about making a lock screen without the clock or bottom bar?
    desktop.jpg

2. .macbookpro. thread starter macrumors regular

Ok ive got the clock and the wallpaper sorted but is there a unfold-like alternative for the ipad? Anything that will get rid ofnthe bottom bar and provide a way for unlocking would be good
    image.jpg

3. AestheticD macrumors newbie

I don't have any answers for you, but I do have the same questions.

I've tried a bunch of themes/settings/tools etc but I can barely find anything that even, has any kind of an effect, on my iPad 2.

What you have so far looks really great, would you mind sharing what you're using so far to get that look ?

4. JPNFRK7 macrumors 6502

JPNFRK7

Sorry I cant help you. But would you mind sharing the clock widget? I really like it.

If you want to get rid of the "picture frame"button check out RemovePictureFrame

5. dinggus macrumors 65816

Can't you hide "unlock slider" and get "Unfold" which is another way of unlocking?

6. .macbookpro. thread starter macrumors regular

There is no unfold for ipad a the moment. Currently i have ipad lock clock which i then changed the background to make it the same as my laptop background and lockscreen clock hide

7. jj47 macrumors regular

What's the clock font? Thanks

8. .macbookpro. thread starter macrumors regular

im not sure, its just the standard one with the theme