Minimize/maximize animation laggy on 3.0?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Jun 10, 2009.

1. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

Just wondering, it seems to have been doing that with 2.2.1 on my phone and now 3.0 for sure.

I did a restore and started it as if it were a new phone. still does it.

2. RKilbane20 macrumors 6502a

I was running the betas for the past 2 months and this seems way faster then ever.

3. thadoggfather thread starter macrumors 604

thadoggfather

4. thefunkymunky macrumors 65816

I experience lag/choppiness after updating to 3.0. I did a full backup, then a restore to factory settings, the restored my backup and now my iPhone is working fine.:D

5. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

My transition between landscape and portrait has always been annoyingly choppy. The only way to improve it is to restore but it always goes back to crappy after a short time.

6. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

I didn't start as a new phone but mine has not shown any signs or lag or choppiness at all. It's been running very smooth but I'm only in 20 hours now with v3.0 running. Batteries good still! :)

7. thadoggfather thread starter macrumors 604

thadoggfather

Do you think it's my iPhone then? I'm on 3.0 and its been doing it with 2.2.1 also

There's no way I can get the phone swapped though and everything else seems to work perfectly. and it seems capable of smooth transitions but usually doesn't do them (even with a fresh restore).