Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bendy Walker

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Manchester, UK
Hey there everyone. I was just wondering if it was possible to minimize the Spore Creature Creator in anyway? I find it annoying that if I am doing other things as well as playing on Spore, I must quit out of the application to see my other windows again.

I've tried Cmd+M (which is the standard minimize command for most other Mac games I've played), but it doesn't do anything.

Is there another command I'm missing, or is it just not possible?

nintendude

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2008
NY
i dont think you can minimiz it but, command + return can switch between full screen and a window so it will be running in the background

Bendy Walker

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Manchester, UK
Thanks dude! This is just what I meant. Heh, I guess I didn't make myself very clear. Now the only problem is that when it's in windowed mode, it still stays full screen and you can't make the box bigger or smaller, which would be handy. But this is good enough. :) Thanks again.

Scorpio2812

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2011
CMD Tab!!!

Use command+tab, it cycles through open programs and because finder is always open you can use that to return to the desktop or whatever! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.