Minor Question About Whats-In-The-Box with AEBS

Tragedies

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
These are minor questions but I would still prefer an answer.

Does Aiport Extreme Base Station come with a power cable (lol) and does it come with an ethernet cable (to connect to my modem).

Thanks.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Where can I buy the power cable? o.o
I'm not quite sure I understand.

1) If you buy the AEBS new, it should come with the power cable in the box (as the screenshot shows).

2) If you bought it new and it did NOT come w/ the power cable, you should call Apple and have them right it (or the authorized reseller you purchased from).

That aside?

I dunno. :p

Comment

Tragedies

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah I'm buying it new *squints at text*. I was sure it would come with the power cable but it didnt say. Heh.

What about an ethernet cable? Can't see that there :s *has never bought a router before*

Comment

JimmyDThing

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2007
Yeah I'm buying it new *squints at text*. I was sure it would come with the power cable but it didnt say. Heh.

What about an ethernet cable? Can't see that there :s *has never bought a router before*
Power cable is RIGHT THERE! I just bought an AEBS, it does not come with an Ethernet cable, but it does come with a power cable.

You will need an ethernet cable for modem --> WAN port and additional ethernet cable's for each computer you want wired to the router.

Comment