(I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, if not, moving it to the appropropriate place is much appreciated.) Hi. Yesterday I spilled a small amount of soda on the left side of the keyboard (where the charger is). I quickly wiped it and turned it upside down and smacked some of the liquid out of the computer. I opened it up and DID NOT remove the battery because it did not get anywhere near the battery. It only got a small fraction on the top left. I opened it again today and saw that there is residue, should i clean this? if so, how? as soon as i spilled it the computer turned off. i tried charging my computer but it wouldn't charge. all i get is a small faint of green from the charger. any ideas or suggestions as to what i should do?