Minus 1 on Recent Calls

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by sheppy1, Apr 15, 2015.

1. sheppy1 macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

Hi All,

So I have an iPhone 6 running iOS8.2 after downgrading from 8.3 after having far too many issues to be able to continue using it. The downgrade went fine but now I have a "-1" next to my recent calls and no matter how many calls I make, none actually appear in the list :-/

Anyone seen this before?

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. Stupotpot macrumors 6502

Stupotpot

I had exactly the same problem and, other than wiping the phone and setting it up as new, the only other way of getting rid of it is to upgrade to iOS8.3 I'm afraid!

3. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

Aside from slightly worse battery life my 6+ is infinitely better on 8.3 than it was on 8.2, and the bugs it has were introduced with 8.2 or have been in iOS8 from the very beginning. What problems were you having with 8.3 that aren't there with 8.2?

4. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

I have to give 8.3 a high grade as well. I've been running it since the second to last beta and had no issues. Also my wife's iPhone 6 is running better than ever for her.
    OP, you may just have to bite the bullet and start over with a fresh install. It sounds like you may have some corrupt settings in your backup.