Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

white4s

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
after a long process i finally replaced the cracked screen with the mirror blue conversion. fits like oem but it is a lil thicker so my glidecase does not fit it, not too worried about it though. did not come with the mesh for the earpiece as well. $48 off ebay and pretty happy with it

please don't ask me questions about install because i did not do it

174853.jpg

175755.jpg

oneapplegeek

macrumors regular
May 14, 2012
after a long process i finally replaced the cracked screen with the mirror blue conversion. fits like oem but it is a lil thicker so my glidecase does not fit it, not too worried about it though. did not come with the mesh for the earpiece as well. $48 off ebay and pretty happy with it

please don't ask me questions about install because i did not do it

Dang.. it looks nice! how much was it total after $48 off?

white4s

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
Wirelessly posted

PittsDriver said:
Can you post a link to the eBay user you bought that from?

I rather not, wasn't the best transaction, a lot of bs went on over a month. you can find them all over online though

dfweyer

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2010
What other colors were offered in the mirrored design. Since it was a little thicker, was it like adding a skin throughout the exterior of your iPhone or was it more bulky than that?

white4s

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
What other colors were offered in the mirrored design. Since it was a little thicker, was it like adding a skin throughout the exterior of your iPhone or was it more bulky than that?

not sure, blue's all i saw from this seller, and red i think. never used a skin or a phone with one so i cant help you there. i just know the glidecase doesnt fit

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.