Mirror Screen Protector question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by loki007420, Jun 2, 2010.

1. loki007420 macrumors member

OK i have a odd question that i think i already have the answer but i wanted to ask around to make sure im right before i start.. OK first just to let you know i have a 32gb 3gs (black), a friend of mine gave me a mirrored screen protector for it but didnt have any instructions for it.. This protector is in a plastic wrap and is in perfect condition.. Now im used to applying these and normaly they have stickers on them letting you know which side goes on the phone and which side is up... But this one has a sticker on each side labeled as "A" and "B".. Now im assuming that the "A" side is the one that i put on the phone and "B" would be the one facing me.. Does that sound right or is it the other way around? THANKS in advance..

2. allycat macrumors newbie

No you are right! "A" is the side that goes on your phone! =] and "b" faces you

3. macintosh.apple macrumors 6502

4. wrkactjob macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

No its B! no wait A!!...no no A up B down! Yess! B down, it is B down, oh wait, no A AAAA!!!!,,,yes A.

Bud Big Good...yes!!...don't cut the blue wire! cut the red wire!! cut it now! dont cut blue!!...So cut red with B side down and good big bud.

Phew that was close!....