mirror screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by calvy, Dec 21, 2008.

1. calvy macrumors 65816

Are there any good mirrored screen protectors out there? I just took of my crystal screen protector I bought from the apple store and put on a mirrored screen protector I bought from a kiosk in the mall by the name of Cellaire or something. I've had it on for about 4 hours now and am about ready to take it off and go back to the clear crystal screen. This one just doesn't seem to have a precision cut and although it fits for the most part, it's not that great in my opinion. Plus it makes the screen much harder to see when the brightness is not cranked up.

Perhaps I am just not going to like any mirrored screen protectors out there, but I wanted to see if anyone had found a brand they were really happy with on their 3g iphones.

2. KSUWizard macrumors member

3. nimda0 macrumors 6502

nimda0

That actually look spretty good surprisingly

4. DavoMrMac macrumors 6502

DavoMrMac

Case-mate do some really nice privacy screen protectors... worth checking out.

5. itsnevo macrumors member

Do you know if the iPhone gets harder to see or read especially if it's outside during a sunny day with that mirrored screen protector? Just wondering if there is a major glare issue that you might face with that cover.