mis-aligned icon in leopard safari?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by yagran, Apr 23, 2007.

1. yagran macrumors 6502a

hi.

see screen shot attached, look at my stop button (X) its misaligned, does everyones do this or just me, I'm a bit of an OCD wen it comes to things looking right, it's annoying me :eek:

if they cant even get this right is there any hope of a release? ever??!! hehe

[​IMG]

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

3. GodBless macrumors 65816

GodBless

Expect lots of errors with beta software. Maybe using lots of beta software will help you get over your OCD. :)

Things aren't perfect immediately--they take time to develop. People with OCD (something that I've struggled with) want to get things fixed immediately. The best thing that you can do is to gradually make changes. Major changes aren't made to happen overnight and one mortal person can't fix all of the problems in the world--mortal people can't even prevent themselves from dying at the end of their lives on Earth. Accepting that certain things are imperfect and being comfortable anyway is a good thing to do too. The best thing to do is to advise people who are responsible to make changes and at times that's all that you can do even if people refuse to change things to the way that you'd like them to be. I hope this helps. :)