Misaligned Speakers on Series 4?

techno-Zen

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 27, 2015
Gilbert, AZ
Look at the left side. It looks like the speaker is almost halfway between the grill and continues onto the right speaker.. Weird..

[doublepost=1539719996][/doublepost]Look at the speaker top left+screw holes. I guess it's designed to be like that? Maybe a water/splash protective kind of thing?

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
Look at the left side. It looks like the speaker is almost halfway between the grill and continues onto the right speaker.. Weird..

[doublepost=1539719996][/doublepost]Look at the speaker top left+screw holes. I guess it's designed to be like that? Maybe a water/splash protective kind of thing?

I can’t see a misalignment and my Space Black looks exactly as it should.

That said, please don’t see my post as being dismissive to you, however; I have to be honest, you tend find some of the most intricate “deficiencies” with the Apple Watch, which seemingly a large majority will never notice (Or care too), and I think it’s taking away your enjoyment from the Watch given your post history in the Apple Watch forum, which there is nothing wrong with your Feedback and/or observations, I just don’t see how you can actually enjoy something when the Product itself is always under the microscope per se. Although, I also gather this is a tech forum, where others seemingly are more particular about their products then others might be.

Last edited:

WhiteHawk

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2008

Mines the same as yours, don’t know if it’s good or bad but isn’t what I would expect.

Reactions: techno-Zen

iPhysicist

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2009
Dresden
I think there is no room to misalign the speaker without rendering the watch scrap. If you misalign one thing you have to misalign another and so on.

Reactions: ipaddaro

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
I think there is no room to misalign the speaker without rendering the watch scrap. If you misalign one thing you have to misalign another and so on.
That was my initial thought as well. Common sense would dictate that if there was extra space in the case, Apple would remove it and make the watch smaller or make the battery larger.

Reactions: Newtons Apple
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.