Mismatching sports bands

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by shard, Apr 11, 2015.

1. shard macrumors newbie

I've ordered a SG sports 38mm and during the trial I quite liked the feel of the sports bands. I'm thinking about doing the following:

Replacing the top half of the strap with the pink sports band and the bottom half with the green.

The colour variety will go well with my bright and colorful summer clothing.

It will be fairly easy to find a cheap bottom half in green from someone selling their unused second strap on eBay. Hope I can find a cheaper top half as I wouldn't want to spend full price on it.

Anyone else planning on doing something similar?

2. NavySEAL6 macrumors 6502a

Yes thought of the same thing with black and white - I think a lot of people are going to do it

3. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

4. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

there's been a few photoshopped images of mis-matched bands. some look good, some don't.

but it does give you something to do that that extra band if you can find someone to swap with

5. shard thread starter macrumors newbie

Do you have any links to these images? I can't seem to find them.

6. leeingham macrumors 6502

Not a mismatch but this is what I'm gonna be wearing!!

Attached Files:

7. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

If Apple ever sells a dark blue sport band I might be tempted to wear it with one of the current green ones on NFL game days as I'm a rabid Seahawks fan. I think that would be pretty cool. Being in Bears country though I imagine people would just look at me and wonder what I was smoking.