Misplaced windows on jb iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Andreas0, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Andreas0 macrumors newbie

Hi :)

I own an iPad 2 16gb wifi-only. It runs iOS 4.3.3 and was jailbroken using jailbreakme.com

I have a problem with some apps, that open new windows inside the app. This happens when you click write a new mail etc. It also happens in the app Flipboard when i click on the twitter tile to log in to twitter.
    You can see the problem on the attached image. The misplaced window is in the top left of the screen, but only the bottom right part of the window can be seen.

I think that the problem is caused by an app or a tweak, but i can't figure out which. Does anyone have an idea what app/tweak might cause this problem?

Attached Files:

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Read first! Please use the appropriate forum or subforum

To help other users find the iPad threads they are looking for, please choose the most appropriate forum for your new thread.
    Use iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting for troubleshooting and problem-solving. This forum is new and we hope you'll take advantage of it.
    Use iPad Accessories for cases, gadgets you connect, etc.
    Use iPad Hacks for jailbreaking and customization.
    Use iPad Launch Meetups for iPad events.
    Use iPad Apps for iPad applications.
    Use the main iPad forum for other iPad topics: features, opinions, ideas, speculation, iOS discussion, and so on.
    Thanks!

3. Andreas0 thread starter macrumors newbie

And is this not a problem that needs solving?

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

It is, but it's a problem related to jalbreak, so it belongs in the hacks section. Likewise, if you have a problem with an iPad case, it'll probably be more appropriate in the accessories section, even though it is also "a problem that needs solving."

5. Andreas0 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Click on red triangle under your name in the box at the left of a post, and send a note to the mods asking them to move/delete the thread.