Miss Teen SC gets a second chance!! -gasps-

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by phungy, Aug 29, 2007.

1. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

NBC decides to give Miss South Carolina a second try at the same question.

Video Link.

2. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

LOL! :D:D:D

"Well personally, my friends and I, we know EXACTLY where the USA is on our map."

That's not hard. You've got a 35% chance of spotting it. Also, it does say UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in very large visible text.

3. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

1 in 5 americans cant click that link because they don't have internet and uh people in the Iraq and South Africa need to find it somewhere....

4. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

35% what map are you using? I would assume that anyone asked the question of finding their country on a map would be shown a map of the world. The US occupies about 9 million square miles of the 148 million square miles of land on the earth (link). This would give anyone a 6% chance (assuming they know not to pick the blue stuff).

Anyone who can't find the US on a map of North America should have to re-apply for citizenship...

5. bennyboi macrumors regular

bennyboi

ah, just the chuckle I needed to start my morning off right :D

6. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Yeah, definitely sounded like she prepared for that question being asked again. But I give her credit, it is not easy to go on tv again and talk about how you embarrassed yourself, that does take a lot of guts.

7. ToddW macrumors 6502a

I have a great story for you. A few weeks ago I was heading out to California for business. Who did I sit next to. But Miss Teen SC herself. She seemed kind of ditsy to me, and kind of childish. But was good looking. I thought that was really funny.

8. Eric Piercey macrumors 6502

Eric Piercey

All that matters is that she's hot. She gets a pass for T&A. The genepool welcomes her and her offspring. Shes the very engine behind the "caveman concept," so popular these days. All beauty, no brains- much success, no worries, no issues. Men will stand in line by the millions to hit it just once. A living metaphor for America really.

9. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

Is there a transcript for this because I really can't get what she's saying. It sounds like she's just stringing random words together.

"I belive that our education like suchusn South Africaaa and The 'Irak' and suchasnh that our education over here in the US should help the US"

Really, I cannot understand. Must be my bad education- since I am from that poor unfortunate country she mentioned.

10. vicious7 macrumors 6502a

vicious7

Haha, yeah, don't take it to heart. Look at the source. Admittedly, she did redeem herself somewhat but that is going to be a bit of a personal PR nightmare for her for a while.

But, as the OP said, she is hot and she will likely want for nothing.