Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Now that Amazon Prime Day has ended, many of the week's best deals have expired. However, today we are still tracking a few Apple products that remain at their best-ever prices even after the end of Prime Day, including iPad mini 6, AirPods Pro 2, M1 MacBook Air, and a few accessories.

july-13-image-blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

9th Gen iPad

A popular Prime Day deal was on Apple's 9th generation iPad, with the 64GB Wi-Fi model available for just $249.99, down from $329.00. This markdown is still available today in the form of an on-page $29.01 coupon, which will be automatically applied at checkout.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

The 256GB Wi-Fi iPad is also still on sale for $389.99, down from $479.00. At up to $89 off, both of these represent all-time low prices on the 2021 iPad.

AirPods Pro 2

Apple's AirPods Pro 2 hit $199.00 during Prime Day, down from $249.00, and this deal is still available today. This is the only AirPods model to retain its Prime Day pricing today, with the exception of AirPods Max. Unfortunately, that model has extremely delayed delivery estimates that stretch into September.

M1 MacBook Air

One of the first major Prime Day deals is still around today, with the 13.3-inch M1 MacBook Air from 2020 available for $749.99 on Amazon, down from $999.00. You can get Gold, Silver, and Space Gray at this record low price.

Additionally, the notebooks are still available for quick delivery dates, with all three colors getting an estimated July 17 arrival date for most orders placed within the United States. If you're looking for a breakdown on the similarities and differences between this MacBook Air and the M2 models, be sure to read our guide.

Accessories

Lastly, there are quite a few first- and third-party accessories still on sale at all-time low prices today, including power adapters, Bluetooth trackers, portable batteries, and more.

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Article Link: Missed Amazon Prime Day? You Can Still Get 9th Gen iPad, AirPods Pro 2, and More for Record Low Prices Today

sw1tcher

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Amazon Prime Day was a big let down.
Not according to

- Amazon said over the two-day event, Prime members bought more than 375 million items worldwide (up from 300 million last year) and saved more than $2.5 billion on several deals, making it the biggest Prime Day event ever.

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
The question, though is how long will it get OS support from Apple? We are into year 3 of the M1 Air.

As the M1 Air is still offered for sale, you would have a minimum of seven years of macOS and hardware support once Apple stops offering it for sale. So if you bought today, you would still have support through at least 2030.

Kottu

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2014
Bought an iPad pro Wifi M1 2Tb for around 1225 USD (49% discount). Hope it's a good deal.

kkee

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2023
Sydney
I missed it. But I don't see that they had the new HomePod. I am currently looking to replace my first gen HomePod, but with the price, I would like second opinion if anyone has tried the new HomePod and how it sounds like?

ElBerserko

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2007
I saved 35% on a $1200 monitor I was looking at. :)
Are you sure? Not an expensive monitor, but I saw some USB flash drives listed for "35% off Prime Day Deal" which was actually a grand total of $0.75 off the normal everyday price.

Razorpit

Suspended
Feb 2, 2021
I thought about getting a Kindle Scribe, but then I thought what would it do better that my current combo of Paper White Kindle and 11" iPad Pro don't already do. It would be more eGarbage sitting around the house. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm not happy with any of the note taking options out there for the iPad. I'm not getting in to something that holds my notes ransomed with a subscription. And that Freeform is a tragedy waiting to happen with no way to backup your work.

I have OG Airpods pro that were replaced under warranty about a year and a half ago(?) and are working fine. I know what's going to happen as soon as these go back to a higher price. 😁

MidwestMacGuy

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2012
Not according to

- Amazon said over the two-day event, Prime members bought more than 375 million items worldwide (up from 300 million last year) and saved more than $2.5 billion on several deals, making it the biggest Prime Day event ever.
The truth about Amazon Prime Days is that the sales are not far off the normal sales price any other time of the year and in fact some of their sales items during Prime Days were actually less expensive buying it somewhere else.

What Amazon does is use the full price of the product to list how much people saved which is misleading, and while they say their volume is up, what I'd like to know is how much that volume increased by a percentage from any other typical time period. It is probably not that much. All this sale is, is a clearance sale to get rid of stuff.

Companies are good at being selective with stats to make it look better than it realy is. Don't fall for the hype.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.