Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

miraishak

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 23, 2010
Is it possible that sometimes, the missed call doesn't show on the lock screen, but when i enter the lock code and unlock the phone, i find "1" next to the phone icon indicating that there is one missed call? taking into consideration that i hadn't used the iPhone for 2 hours and the time of the missed call was during the phone was idle.

actually i am not sure, i migh have just slided to unlock before i had a chance to look at teh lock screen and see if there are missed calls :S i just want to make sure if there can be a bug or something that might cause it not to show.

i have iphone 4 running ios 6.0.1

r2shyyou

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2010
Paris, France
Is it possible that sometimes, the missed call doesn't show on the lock screen, but when i enter the lock code and unlock the phone, i find "1" next to the phone icon indicating that there is one missed call? taking into consideration that i hadn't used the iPhone for 2 hours and the time of the missed call was during the phone was idle.

actually i am not sure, i migh have just slided to unlock before i had a chance to look at teh lock screen and see if there are missed calls :S i just want to make sure if there can be a bug or something that might cause it not to show.

i have iphone 4 running ios 6.0.1

I'd say that yes, it's possible. I've had my phone vibrate before to indicate an incoming notification of some sort without the notification actually appearing on the lock screen. It's usually happened with emails that I only see once I unlock my phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.