Missed Call not showing up on LOCKINFO -- HELP!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jtro27, Aug 14, 2010.

1. jtro27 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, first time posting here and having trouble getting lockinfo working perfectly. I just installed lockinfo trial and i really love it. Everything seems to work except "missed calls". I have phone enabled to show on lock screen, and when i get a voicemail it shows up, but no missed calls are displayed at all. Ive reinstalled, resprung, enabled and disabled but still no missed calls show. The header for missed calls shows up with a (0) count next to it and nothing changes or is displayed when i do recieve a missed call. Please help! I plan on buying lockinfo asap but want it all to work before i do so. I have no themes installed to mess with lockinfo, just the straight up trial app. Any help would be amazing. Thanks!

2. crawfish963 macrumors 6502

crawfish963

Go to Settings<LockInfo<Plugins<Phone. Is it enabled?

3. jtro27 thread starter macrumors newbie

yes, already made sure that phone is enabled. it will show up but wont log any missed calls. even after getting a voicemail, the vm with show who called and when. but no "missed calls"

4. crawfish963 macrumors 6502

crawfish963

You might 1) check to see if there are updates to lockinfo on Cydia and 2) try uninstalling/reinstalling lockinfo

5. jtro27 thread starter macrumors newbie

i just downloaded last night, doesn't say there are any updates avail yet. ill try to delete and reinstall it, hopefully it will work. ill keep you posted, if you have any other suggestions with this please let me know! :)

6. jtro27 thread starter macrumors newbie

just deleted and reinstalled and problem remains...anyone else dealing with this?

7. alee macrumors 6502

8. jtro27 thread starter macrumors newbie

im on version 2.3.4.14 trial version right now

9. DeLoMan macrumors regular

Probably a dumb question, but did you turn the phone off and on? See if that works.

10. jtro27 thread starter macrumors newbie

haha not dumb at all, that is something i'd usually forget to do but yes, turned it on and off several times. uninstalled, reinstalled, resprung, turned lockinfo on and off, messed around a bit with enabling and disabling. nothing seems to work yet. so confusing. and it look as is its just the "missed calls" that isnt logging. sms, email, vm, weather...all working.

11. jtro27 thread starter macrumors newbie

anyone else have any advice....its driving me crazy?

12. drew0020 macrumors 68000

drew0020

I'm on 2.3.3.0. How do you download the newest version?

13. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Add iphone.ashman.com/beta/ to your repos

14. frd333do33 macrumors newbie

I had that problem with my SMS not showing up. What the issue was, was that the plugin was collapsed. Go to Settings -> Lockinfo ->Plugins -> Phone -> then switch Collapsed By Default to OFF.

15. jtro27 thread starter macrumors newbie

just checked this and collapse was already set to OFF. hmmm...

16. neoesta macrumors newbie

i had the same bug.

uninstall LockInfo, go to //var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ and delete the preference backup file com.ashman.lockinfo.PhonePlugin.plist, reinstall LockInfo.

fixd it for me.

17. 2pak macrumors member

is there any way to stop the popups from showing when the screen is locked. E.g. if i have 2 missed calls and a text message - the lockinfo screen shows this fine, but I also have the iphone popups showing me that I have missed calls and unread texts which is annoying as I want to see this from lockinfo only.

I have heard of popup blocker and also to turn notifications off, but I do want to still recieve the popups when my screen is not locked - does this make sense?

18. neoesta macrumors newbie

there is a build in popup blocker in LockInfo.
    go to Settings > LockInfo > Lockscreen > Block Popups. This turns off all kind of popups in Lockscreen only.

19. 2pak macrumors member

Thankyou :)

20. navajarunner macrumors regular

navajarunner

This worked for me. Thank you.

21. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

I had problems with no count for most of my plugins.

I turned OFF "show count" in each plugin...resprung the springboard...turned back ON the "show count"...then resprung again.

All worked after that.