missed call notification

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nish79, Aug 13, 2010.

1. nish79 macrumors newbie

Is there any missed call notification? In my old phones even if the phone is locked if there were any missed calls the screen is used to go on and off once in a while.

In iphone I need to periodically slide the bar to see if there are any missed calls.

2. Jnardis macrumors 6502a

It should tell you on the lock screen if you've missed a call or not. You don't have to swipe to check it out. I'm pretty sure I'm right, but I have a jben phone so I'm not sure if I downloaded an app that does it for me.

3. nish79 thread starter macrumors newbie

we need to press the home button to see any missed calls.
    Is it possible to enable some flashing screen to indicate any missed calls?

4. Dominat0r macrumors 6502a

Dominat0r

there is a app from cydia called "Notifier"...when you install it shows up as "reminder" on your phone. The reminder app will let you set a audio alert for miss calls, voicemails, text messages etc etc.

Currently this is NOT working on iphone 4...not sure if it works on a 3G or 3GS with OS4.0. Im 100% positive this works on a 3G or 3GS with OS 3.0+

Dont know which device you have, but i hope that helps. Im biting my nails waiting for the Iphone 4 OS4.0 version comes out.