Missed calls stay in notification center in iOS7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by bjcskier, Sep 26, 2013.

1. bjcskier macrumors member

In the notification center in iOS 7 calls that I've missed are staying in the notification center and can't be removed/cleared until I restart my phone.

How do I fix this?

2. bjcskier thread starter macrumors member

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

Perhaps change/remove notification settings for Phone and then re-enable them? If it keeps on happening, perhaps reset all your settings (if not even reinstall)?

4. bkribbs macrumors 65816

I just started a thread with a similar problem. Looked through the front page and saw none, whoops.

Same problem here. I'm going to just file a bug report saying they need to add a clear button or something.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

It should be there, and it is for most people. The issue seems is that for some reason some people don't have it sometimes.

6. bkribbs macrumors 65816

Oh didn't realize that. Guess I'll reset settings and see how that goes.

7. bkribbs macrumors 65816

Resetting settings didn't work. I'm skipping erase content in settings in favor of a restore, which will hopefully fix it!

8. bkribbs macrumors 65816

Ok I just restored in iTunes so it redownloaded the ipsw and then I set it up as a new phone, so there couldn't have been any settings carried over, and it didn't have the x there. restoring to my previous backup and submitting a bug report.