iPhone Missed phone calls going to macbook???

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Krissypantz2828, May 17, 2013.

1. Krissypantz2828 macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Ok this is starting to P me the F off!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I cant get growl to send me missed phone calls from my iphone to my MACBOOK?????? I was able to do this with my android...iPhone..I love it but its SOOOOO restricted...I looked everywhere, and sure of course when I actually consider jailbreaking my iphone I CANT!!!!! FML

Any ideas anyone????? Im missing calls, I never had this issue with android because it would have a notifier .. led blinking light etc.. to let me know when I missed a call..why is apple so stupid?

2. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

i am not 100% sure what you are ranting about. you are missing calls you perform from your iphone to you macbook?

in any case you can turn the iphone LED to flash with incoming calls in your general settings under accessibility.

3. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

It only flashes once! Im just ranting about the fact that we cant get missed call notifications on the iPhone. Dont get me wrong iPhone is great but wtf! Maybe because I just spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to get the missed calls notifications on my macbook and could only find growl, which sends notifications to your PHONE ..... Only option is to jailbreak and I cant do that :( I miss my android

4. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

i get a lockscreen missed called notifications on my iphone all the time. also a banner will appear on my phone icon.

calm down and explain your problem in detail.

you want your macbook to notify you of missed calls on your iphone is that it?

5. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Yes, sorry tired and frustrated..I can usually find out how to do anything technical with a little time and research but I cant find anything,the closest is google voice but I cant even seem to set that up ... they must have changed their settings. Growl should enable this, it enabled this on my android but than again I had to download an app on my android in order for it to work.

I have notifications on my iphone too, but I was just trying to find a more convenient way of getting missed call alerts thats all...seems impossible!

6. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

well i never considered having my mac display my phone's missed calls history, or alert me of incoming calls.

i thought thats what the phone is for.

but since your phone is not jailbroken and you will not be able to jailbreak it anyway i would suggest you post this in the iphone forums since whatever advice you will get there (if any) you will surely be able to act on it.

7. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Thanks