"Missed" tab in notification center

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by ItalianBoston, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ItalianBoston macrumors regular

Does anyone else have this problem; when I miss phone calls they appear in the missed tab of notification center, they won't go away until I restart the phone.

This is wicked annoying, there should be a clear button somewhere.

2. GreyOS macrumors 68030

3. matttye macrumors 601

No - at least not for me.

They seem to disappear over time but I haven't noticed a pattern/trigger that makes them clear yet.

4. GreyOS macrumors 68030

Hmm, I thought I remembered it doing that on 7.0.4 but maybe not. It does on 7.1b2 though, just tested it, so either the bug's fixed or there are some weird conditions for it to happen.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

This exists for some people every once in a while. I can across it once or twice. Can't say for sure if it has been fixed in 7.1 given how rarely it happens.

6. matttye macrumors 601

Here's one that maybe someone could test on 7.1? ...

I set a reminder for earlier today. The reminder went off. I subsequently changed my mind and rescheduled the reminder for Monday. I cleared 'all' in notification centre, yet the reminder notification is still stuck there in my 'missed' section.

7. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

8. GreyOS macrumors 68030

Cleared for me on 7.1 :)

I scheduled a reminder for 16:35 GMT, had phone locked at that time, unlocked my phone after it went off, saw the reminder in both All and Missed. Went to Reminders (not via notification cebtre) and rescheduled the reminder for Monday. It was still in All and Missed. Cleared it from All and it went from Missed too. But like C DM says, can't rule it out completely, but seems it's less likely to be a bug in 7.1

9. matttye macrumors 601

I did exactly the same (to the letter) but it persists in missed, so yeah it seems like 7.1 may have fixed this. :D