Missing alarms w/6.1.3

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by solodogg, Apr 10, 2013.

1. solodogg macrumors 6502

Has anyone else started missing their morning alarms after the 6.1.3 update? I had this issue during the beta phase, and it seems to be a bit better with the final release, but still not fixed.

I have 2 alarms set now, one for 6:15am, the other for 6:30am. I have started noticing that if I wake up before the 6:15 alarm, some mornings it goes off, others it doesn't. Once the first one doesn't go off, the second won't either. If I hit the snooze button, the next time it's supposed to go off it works fine.

Previously, during the beta phase, I could downgrade back to 6.1.2 and all was well. Now, I have no other option. Hopefully Apple will correct this with the next update!

2. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

Thetonyk123

Are you sure you aren't turning your sound down in settings<sounds? Also no problems on ipad mini iOS 6.1.3

3. solodogg thread starter macrumors 6502

Yep, positive. Ipad doesn't have the same issue as the phone. As I said before, I can hit the snooze button only, and the next time the alarm will go off as normal.

I guess I'm the only one having this issue...

4. nancyfromafrica macrumors member

This could very well be an OS issue, but if you want you can try the alarm clock app see if this does the job for you.

Code:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alarm-clock-free/id332064280?mt=8

5. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

Thetonyk123

Doesn't really solve the OP's problem. I'm not really sure what is wrong with the alarms, have you tried to delete all alarms and reset all settings?

6. nancyfromafrica macrumors member

yes that can be a option as well I just gave him an app in case default was not working