Missing Audio Book

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by SimplySarah73, Jul 13, 2011.

1. SimplySarah73 macrumors newbie

I had to have my iPhone 3GS repaired when my daughter dropped it in the toilet due to it burning out the LCD Screen. The repair guy did a factory reset on it, so when I got it back I had to go & add everything back on it. I have recovered everything I had previously purchased & downloaded except for an Audio Book. Shouldn't that have still been in my iTunes?

I called APPLE SUPPORT & all they did was send me a link to email them about my problem. But I still haven't heard from them.

Is there any certain way you have to go in through iTunes or my phone to recover audio books? When I did a search for the book, it wanted me to have to purchase it again. But it IS in my purchase history on my account.

Normally I wouldn't be too upset, but seeing how I paid $23.95 for it, & it just happened to be my Favorite book, I'm slightly preturbed.

2. Rajani Isa macrumors 65816

Rajani Isa

So itunes didn't keep a local copy? Did you download it directly to the phone then?