Missing awards in Fitness

ScottNWDW

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Orlando, Florida
Since updating to Watch OS 5 and then getting the Apple watch Series 4 challenges and awards are not showing up in my watch. Some of the previous awards are there, but some of the limited edition ones that I achieved are missing such as the Mothers Day Challenge.

In addition to that I just achieved some of the 7/7 Challenges for the past week as well as the September Move Challenge (The one where you achieve the Move Goal - red circle - everyday of the month) and they were never awarded.

Also achieved that and the red circle 7/7 week challenge, The green circle 7/7 challenge and the all 3 circle 7 day challenge. where you close those circles everyday of the week (Mon-Sun).

john991

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
Since updating to Watch OS 5 and then getting the Apple watch Series 4 challenges and awards are not showing up in my watch. Some of the previous awards are there, but some of the limited edition ones that I achieved are missing such as the Mothers Day Challenge.

In addition to that I just achieved some of the 7/7 Challenges for the past week as well as the September Move Challenge (The one where you achieve the Move Goal - red circle - everyday of the month) and they were never awarded.

Also achieved that and the red circle 7/7 week challenge, The green circle 7/7 challenge and the all 3 circle 7 day challenge. where you close those circles everyday of the week (Mon-Sun).
Try rebooting your watch first, then reboot your iPhone. As I tried this and my rewards showed up.

Thanks for the others who brought this idea for others to try.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.