Missing/blank tag icons.

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by caspersoong, Oct 23, 2013.

1. caspersoong macrumors 6502a

I seem to have added colorful sidebars to my Mac while I was using Lion or something. Now, after upgrading to Mavericks, this happened. Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 10.12.41 pm.png

I think it has to do with the colorful sidebars. But I can't remember how the colorful sidebars appeared in my Mac. There is no colorfulsidebar bundle in the SIMBL Library folder on my Mac. So it can't be colorfulsidebar. Could it be Onyx? If so, I'll have to wait for Onyx to be updated for Mavericks so that I can undo the colorful sidebar and get my colored tag icons back.

Thanks!

2. caspersoong, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013

caspersoong thread starter macrumors 6502a

It is usually fine for 3 seconds after rebooting or logging in then it reverts to the colored icons and blank tags. But my login items include only things like Bartender, iTunesHelper, BetterTouchTool, FastScripts, SmartSleep MenuBar, FunctionFlip, Fantastical, ScreenCapture, OpenDNS, Alfred, Dropbox, SmartSleep, and AirDisplayStatusItem. None of these seem like things that would alter my sidebar.

Edit: Uninstalling SIMBL fixed the issue.

3. notrack macrumors 6502

4. madmacfan macrumors 6502

Hi, could you tell me where you managed to get an update for simbl, as I can't find any updates. Thanks in advance

----------

Edit, Found the 1.1.1 update online and all seems to be ok now. Thanks again.