Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smile1fish

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2017
It looks like basically all my apps are there in the right places...but not Candy Crush. I know it isn't a big deal in the scheme of things...but just wondering if there is anything I can do to get it back with progress at this point. Is there a chance it might pop up during the whole restore process? Thank you! iPhone 10XS max

mattguy10

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2010
It looks like basically all my apps are there in the right places...but not Candy Crush. I know it isn't a big deal in the scheme of things...but just wondering if there is anything I can do to get it back with progress at this point. Is there a chance it might pop up during the whole restore process? Thank you! iPhone 10XS max

Were you logged into Candy Crush with Facebook or just as a guest? If it’s the latter, I’m pretty sure you’re going to have to start over at level 1 again.

Reactions: smile1fish

smile1fish

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2017
Didn’t know ppl still played that. lol
:) maybe I shouldn't have admitted it, lol.
Were you logged into Candy Crush with Facebook or just as a guest? If it’s the latter, I’m pretty sure you’re going to have to start over at level 1 again.
Thank you! Not logged in through FB, but the app isn't showing up like all the other ones did...I thought that was strange.

Reactions: lsutigerfan1976

mattguy10

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2010
:) maybe I shouldn't have admitted it, lol.

Thank you! Not logged in through FB, but the app isn't showing up like all the other ones did...I thought that was strange.

Yeah not sure what happened there. Hope you weren’t at a REALLY high level, but sometimes it can be fun to start from scratch cause that’s where all the easy levels are lol. Good luck!

Reactions: smile1fish
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.