Missing download list

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by meowmum, Jun 13, 2011.

1. meowmum macrumors newbie

OK SO THE OTHER DAY I WAS DOWNLOADING ALOT OF THINGS ONTO MY MACBOOK (KITS FOR ISCRAPBOOK) AND THEN MY BATTERY RAN OUT AND SHUT OFF.
    WHEN I RESTARTED IT MY DOWLOADS HAD STOPPED IN FINDER DOWNLOADS WINDOW AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO RESTART THEM SO I DELETED THEM AND THEN STARTED AGAIN AND ALL WAS OK BUT NOW MY DOWNLOADS WINDOW- NOT THE ONE IN FINDER,( THE ONE THAT COMES UP WHEN YOU CLICK ON SOMETHING THATS DOWNLOADING AND IT TELLS YOU HOW LONG IS LEFT)ITS EMPTY NOTHING COMES UP .
    IT SAYS AT THE BOTTOM HOW MANY DOWNLOADS BUT THE LIST IS EMPTY
    HOW DO I FIX IT .. HELP!! :):confused::confused::confused:

2. MacmancUK macrumors member

You obviously have a problem with your Macbook because the Caps Lock key is also stuck down.
    Take it to an Apple mender.

3. meowmum thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks macmancuk

thanks for reply sorry caps isnt stuck it was just me as i was doing another thing on here :eek:
    any ideas with the downloads or just take to genius

4. tug macrumors 6502

5. r0k macrumors 68040

r0k

If you haven't emptied the trash, perhaps you can bring the files back and see if the downloads resume. You mention Finder but downloads are something associated with software update or Safari or another browser. How did you start the downloads in the first place (before your battery died)? That could help us tell you how to get them back again.