Missing "Favorite Podcasts" Artwork

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by jaw04005, Mar 14, 2008.

1. jaw04005 macrumors 601

jaw04005

So my Apple TV no longer displays the artwork for my podcasts in the "Favorite Podcasts" menu screen. They all show up as generic podcast art. If you select one of the podcasts, it will then bring up the artwork in that specific podcast's episode screen.

Any ideas? I've already reset the unit. I even tried unplugging. Short of a restore, I'm not sure what else to do.

It appears to be a bad caching issue.

On a side note, my podcasts (when selected using the Apple TV) are never up to date. Generally, they are at least a day behind (if not more) the RSS feed. I'm assuming this is normal?

2. aduteau macrumors 6502a

Yeah me too .... One day all of my favorite podcast artwork were all gone for no reason . I then unpluged, rebooted, nothing worked to get them back. I then tried to delete them and put them back in the favorite section, They all had their artwork back after that. I then wake up the next day ... and they were all gone again, I stoped after that coz I was sick of trying to figure out what to do o get back my 30 favorite podcast on Apple TV.
    Anyone have any Idea .... or is this an other 2.0 glitch ?