Missing feature in shuffle mode of iPod

Discussion in 'iPod' started by bindigok, Nov 27, 2007.

1. bindigok macrumors regular

They added this feature to the iPod Touch, but still don't have it in full-size iPods. When I listen in shuffle mode and a song plays that I would like to hear the entire album from which the song is, I have to exit and go through the menus to find that album. It is a hassle sometimes. Why don't they add a feature where pressing the center button will eventually take you to that album??? In the iPod Touch using coverflow in shuffle mode, you can do this...so why not other iPods?

2. Shaduu macrumors 6502a

Shaduu

This issue has been raised many times before and, although I wholeheartedly agree with it, I doubt we'll see anything in the way of a solution any time soon.

Why don't you try sending Steve an email about it; he may implement it into a classic and nano update if there's enough users who want it.

3. bindigok thread starter macrumors regular

I don't have the classic and no plans to ever buy one. I'm waiting for the iPod Touch to get some upgrades and more memory before upgrading to another iPod, which will probably be a few years. But I will at least send an email to see if they can make that change in the previous iPod software.

4. Slip macrumors 6502a

Slip

The amount of times I've yearned for that...
    But with the Shuffle you don't have to worry ;)
    Im like you, getting a Touch soon so won't have to worry about it then :)