Missing Framework File

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MacBlox, Jul 25, 2016.

1. MacBlox macrumors newbie

Hello Guys,
    I have a emergency problem on my Mac OS X Mavericks. I accidentaly deleted file named "
    libBinkMacx86.dylib" and i need to download it. I search the download of the file for hours. Please if anyone can give me the file ! thanks and sorry if im on not the good section.

Edit : the error :
    /Users/igor/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Driver\ San\ Francisco/Driver\ San\ Francisco.app/Contents/MacOS/DriverNG ; exit;

macbook-pro-de-igor:~ igor$ /Users/igor/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Driver\ San\ Francisco/Driver\ San\ Francisco.app/Contents/MacOS/DriverNG ; exit;

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/libBinkMacx86.dylib

Referenced from: /Users/igor/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Driver San Francisco/Driver San Francisco.app/Contents/MacOS/DriverNG

Reason: image not found

Trace/BPT trap: 5

logout

2. Schranke macrumors 6502a

Schranke

How did you manage to accidentaly delete that file? I mean did the system not ask for an admin code? and did you not notice when emptying thrash?

3. MacBlox thread starter macrumors newbie

Euh the story is complicated; in fact I had made a selection of files delete in a game that I had placed previously in the files of the game but I deleted a file of the game which it was not necessary... Later you would say yourself: but why you do not reinstall him? Because the game weighs 10Go is his puts a crazy time with my magnificent internet connection!:c

4. Schranke macrumors 6502a

Schranke

Thats explains a lot more:D
    sry about your file, unfortunately i do not have steam on any of mu systems at the moment.
    Do you know if there are a mac forum for the game in the steam community?
    They might be a lot more helpfull then this exact forum :)