Missing gestures?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by rohit6060, Aug 6, 2011.

1. rohit6060 macrumors member

Hi guys,
    Like many others,I too was got my copy of LION.But there are a lot of things I'm missing.If you guys have any solution to thez,plz let me know...

1.Three-finger-swipe-up in leopard was very useful specially when u r reading a article or surfing a blog and u wish to go to top of page.I'm surprised how can apple forget ths feature given all iOS devices have it.

2.A 3 finger swipe up or down gives us mission control and expose but none of them reflects the minimised apps.That means even if ur app is running and just minimised it wont show up,in leopard it use to show all minimised apps(but not closed apps)I personally would have preferred the previous set of gestures.

3.You can't go BACK.Open your finder,if you open a folder,and then may be another folder within that folder and if you wish to go back to the original folder you r out of luck.U have to scroll to the tiny back key of the left top corner.In leopard it was a three finger swipe to left.I'm missing it big time.

Also they have reduced the size of "close,optimize,minimize" keys which is real problem for people using 11" or 13" macs like me.

If u guys have a solution to any of my problem,plz post it here.I would be really happy if there are any keyboard keys,if not gestures to take care of thez things..
    Thnx

2. rohit6060 thread starter macrumors member

3. rkaufmann87 macrumors 68000

rkaufmann87

If you are using a Magic Mouse you are limiting the amount of gestures you can use. I'd suggest getting a Magic Trackpad if you want to get the full use out of gestures. Also check in System Preferences (Mouse or Trackpad) to select the available preferences for your pointing device.

4. rohit6060 thread starter macrumors member

i m using a 13" macbook pro 2011.so no issue of magic mouse...

5. rohit6060 thread starter macrumors member