Missing glances...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mr.Blacky, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Mr.Blacky macrumors regular

After playing around with watchOS 3 since it launched, I came to the conclusion that I miss glances. Of course the new dock is great because it launches the apps instantly, but in most cases it requires more taps/buttonclicks to achieve something as it was with glances. Another advantage is that glances always showed the same info, no matter where in the app itself you where.
    So long story short: I would like glances with the instant loading times of the dock.

2. rainafterthesun macrumors 6502

rainafterthesun

I would like them to NOT have the swipe to the left triggering a change in faces (wtf?) because pressing down hard (3D touch?) on the screen to customize the face and swiping to change the face was fine..

I miss having a space where I can pick favorites to text at a whim. So either replace swipe left with a favorites widget or, move the "dock" now occupying the space in the on/off button to swiping left and leave the favorites there if that makes sense.

I was a fan of glances too but honestly it's not that big of a diff from controlling what's in my dock imho. Also don't like the new interface of the home screen where you can ping the iPhone. But I can get used to it.

If only I didn't want the talking Minnie so much, woulda stuck with the o2