Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

captain cadet

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2012
Hi, I'm not eagle eyed but looking at the picture of iPad in iOS 7 on the macRumors homepage and on apple screenshot there is a difference.
ios7ipad1.jpg

Here is Macrumors image
compatibilityfooter_ipad.jpg

Here is the Apple image from their site
If you notice there is a red icon between Photo and Passbook and looking at iOS 6 icons i cannot figure out what it is. These icons are not present on iPod Touch nor iPhone. does anyone know what it is?
Thanks
Captain Cadet

hektor5wolf

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2012
Probably photobooth! And those images on the front page are not from the real iOS7 beta! They are just a ported version of the iPhone beta:)

captain cadet

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2012
Probably photobooth! And those images on the front page are not from the real iOS7 beta! They are just a ported version of the iPhone beta:)
Ok i but i thought that Photobooth would have been removed or put into Camera as it just out of the way and that when you want to take pictures you want it in the camrea app and that anybody relay uses it so i though it would be the filters of iPad. Remeber Ive said he didnt like clutter in the iOS7 Into?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.