Missing icons in SBSettings question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jarrodtb, Oct 13, 2010.

1. jarrodtb macrumors member

I am using the inZoSB theme for SBSettings, and I have no icon for HapticPro. I am assuming this is because one wasn't included by the developer. As I am not really able to create one on my own, is there a way to use the normal HapticPro icon (the one shown in the Set Toggles menu of SBSettings) while still using the inZoSB theme?

I am including screenshots for reference.

Thanks for any help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. B737 macrumors 6502a

B737

heres the budget way of doing it...
    SSH into the phone. get to the sbsettings 'theme' folder, then go into the theme your using... make a new folder in there with the application name that matches the toggle your adding...

find any other toggle currently in the theme folder that your okay with acting in place of haptic... and copy the contents of the toggle you want into the new folder your made... respring, whula :)

i just had to do this with Longitude. it didnt have an icon so i just made a folder called Longitude, and coped in the location icon toggle contents and it worked like a charm.

3. jarrodtb thread starter macrumors member

Thats a great idea... I actually found Haptic toggle PNG's... made a HapticPro folder as that was the name of the Toggle folder, and put in the PNG's, only for them to still not show up... any idea why that might happen?

4. B737 macrumors 6502a

B737

humm the only thing i can think of is folder name you created is wrong, its not being matched up.... someone with more know how needs to step in here...

5. jarrodtb thread starter macrumors member

figured it out.. I named the png's On.png and Off.png... they have to be lowercase: on.png and off.png.

thanks for the help.

6. B737 macrumors 6502a

B737