Missing Lifeproof

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by adamhenry, Apr 26, 2015.

1. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

I had a Lifeproof Fre and belt clip on my 5s. I never carried it on my belt but I used the clip to secure it in the baggy pocket of my shorts. When I wanted to use the phone I just yank it out of my pocket. It was secure but easy to access for use. I want the same thing for my IP6 but the belt clip isn't available right now.

I blew $16 on a Supcase Beetle Pro to use while I wait on Lifeproof to get their act together on the clip for the IP6 Fre. I don't much care for the Supcase because the case has to be placed in the holster face-in which isn't nearly as convenient. I don't need the extra protection given by the face-in mounting and prefer the convenience of a face-out clip.

I'm back to waiting on the Lifeproof rig. If anyone knows of another solution for me to consider, let me know.

2. maliu macrumors 6502a

They have a clip now. It's a universal mount solution.

3. adamhenry thread starter macrumors 65816

adamhenry

Out of stock. They were available Thursday and when I attempted to buy one Friday, they were gone. I haven't been able to find one any where.

4. adamhenry thread starter macrumors 65816

adamhenry

My problem has been solved. The Lifeproof belt clips popped up as available again on Amazon.

5. maliu macrumors 6502a

They have actual made for the iPhone 6 case belt clips now. They are clip ins like they made for the first iPhone cases. FYI Screen in or out.