Missing MANY thmbnails for pics!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by junker, Jan 4, 2008.

1. junker macrumors 6502

junker

In my pics folder, I have several separate folders. In the largest one, I click on it, and inside, there are some 300 pics - half of them are blank now!

The weird thing is, I can click on one of the blanks and my picture will be there (although I believe I have lost some)

This happened after I was forced to reset (trying to fix the sync freeze cause by MDCrashreporter).

Ps - does anyone know how to take a screenshot? (on non-jailbroken phone)

Attached Files:

2. CADer macrumors 6502

CADer

My wifes phone had the same problem! After a forced restore the pictures appeared just like you mentioned. The only fix was to delete all the photos (transfer to computer first) then put them back on. We did a full restore between transferring the pictures but I am not sure if that is necessary. All is functional again.

3. junker thread starter macrumors 6502

junker

I'm not sure what different kinds of restore there are, but I know when I did mine, I remember waiting a loooooong time for it to re-load everything from my computer.

I think i did the restore from itunes. Is this not the restore your talking about?

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Just un sync all the pics, and then re sync them on, and that should work.

Just another "bug" on Apple's part.

And no, there is no way possible to take a screenshot on a virgin phone. Would be cool though.

5. CADer macrumors 6502

CADer

I guess what I mean is I didn't just sync it I did a restore. Put all the pictures on my computer then restored it to factory settings and synced it again. yes a long time depending on how much information you have on your phone.