Missing Some Purchased Movies (not fox or universal)

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by GarrettL1979, Mar 8, 2012.

1. GarrettL1979 macrumors 6502

Anyone else having issues with not all of your iTunes downloaded movies showing up in purchased? I'm missing HP Deathly Hallows Part I (Part II is showing up though), Super 8, Inception, etc.

2. minik macrumors 65816

For Inception, Warner Brothers loves to pull it from the iTunes store for no good reason.

3. mprofit macrumors regular

mprofit

I'm also missing Inception and Super 8; got both through DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital Download packs. It looks like Inception is no longer on iTunes, but Super 8 is still there. Weird.

4. GarrettL1979 thread starter macrumors 6502

Very strange. Well, at least I'm not the only one with the problem.

5. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

I found the following on the Apple Web Site:

====
    Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBookstore. Downloading previous movie purchases requires iTunes 10.6, iOS 5 or later, or Apple TV software 4.3 or later. Not all previously purchased movies are available for downloading to your other devices.
    ====

Bottom of Page:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/whats-new/

6. oosk2k11 macrumors newbie

Hey dude I also had this issue. Seems to be a common problem. But good news! I have a solution.

Your purchases are merely hidden.

As copied from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

To unhide your purchases
    Open iTunes on your computer. You can download the latest version of iTunes here.
    If you're not already signed in, choose Store > Sign in. If you're signed in, skip to step 4.
    Enter your Apple ID and password, then click the Sign In button.
    Choose Store > View My Account. (You may be asked to enter your password again).
    Click on View Hidden Purchases from your Account Information page.
    Choose a content type by clicking Music, TV shows, Apps, or Books from the top.
    Click the Unhide button next to the item you would like to restore.
    If you have too many to unhide individually, e-mail or Chat with iTunes Support and they'll unhide them for you.

Hope it helps. If it works, spread the word!

Cheers