Missing Sync for BlackBerry

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by roadbloc, Mar 10, 2016.

1. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

I want to buy this software. It appears to be the only app that is able to sync my blackberry with my G4. Unfortunately, nobody wants to sell it to me. The purchase license option brings up a webpage with no option to purchase it and I can see no other links on the website that will direct me in the correct place.:(

I've even asked the developer on Twitter and had no response. I found a "working" license key but it seems the registration system is no longer functioning, neither is the offline registration.

Anybody suggestions on what I can do from here? I only have 14 days before the trial period expires and I'd love to be able to continue using the software, even if it means I have to reload the trial period every month, if there is a way to do that. And if it's looking impossible, any alternatives to this that I can buy?

Attached Files:

2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

If the registration system isn't working, you can't buy a licence anywhere, and the developer isn't responding to your request, then as far as I'm concerned the software's abandonware. You've done more than enough to humour a legitimate purchase, so there aren't many channels left.

You might as well ... acquire it elsewhere. [​IMG]

3. davidg4781 macrumors 68000

He used to be very helpful through email. Maybe try that? I haven't using Missing Sync since I bought my iPhone 4S several years ago.

4. roadbloc thread starter macrumors G3

roadbloc

Worth a try, can't seem to find a torrent with enough seeders. :)