Missing the "Icon" folder for Glasklart HD theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by akkkmed, May 16, 2011.

1. akkkmed macrumors 6502

I used this theme before and I could freely change the icons. But now, the Icons folder is missing, so I can't change the icons that aren't themed correctly.

I'm looking in Root/var/stash/Themes.SWAX8d/Glasklart HD Icons.theme. The only folder in there is Bundles and a file called Info.plist.

Any ideas? I tried removing and reinstalling the theme, but no luck. I just want to fix some of the icons that are still stock. (Photos, Camera, UVerse, etc...) Thanks everyone.

2. iFiend macrumors 65816

Well if you're using an iPhone 4 then that is the new way of theming (the bundles method) in iOS4 with all the "@2X" images.

What kind of phone do you have?

3. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

There are two methods for theming icons, I prefer the Bundle method and you'll probably find there are sub-directories in the Bundles folder, such as com.saurik.Cydia containing the Cydia icon

Explanation is rite here http://www.macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16810323

4. akkkmed thread starter macrumors 6502

Alright, thanks. I figured out all the 3rd party apps, but can't figure out the stocks apps. I need to change Photos, Camera, and Maps icons. I see the first two in this folder: com.apple.mobileslideshow, but and they're the right icons, but they don't show up on the phone.

And I'm on an iPhone 4 4.2.8.

5. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

If you head on over here you'll get that sorted in no time

6. akkkmed thread starter macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_8 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E401 Safari/6533.18.5)

That's where I started. I wanted to search that thread, but I don't see a search field. I tried registering, but they aren't taking new users. Although I could have sworn I was already registered there..

7. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

Is "iPhoneBrowser" windows software?

Its easy to navigate to the icons folder on there.

I'm guessing the "Glasklart HD" is different but you navigation seems different to mine...

[​IMG]

8. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

I'm a member. Try this link which was on the Glasklart HD thread....

http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/faqs.php

9. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

MT search doesn't work at all. use below string and just modify xxxx

http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&s...=e&gs_upl=1057l1835l0l5l5l0l0l0l0l193l731l1.4

10. akkkmed thread starter macrumors 6502