Missing "Time to Stand" notifications in watchOS 5?

potaco

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 12, 2010
Anyone else experiencing this? So many times this week, I've glanced at the clock at XX:58 or XX:59 and jumped up to try to get credit, but I never get any of the XX:50 notifications/haptics like I used to. I've double-checked my settings (like ensuring the notifications are actually on and that my wheelchair setting is "no") and still don't get anything. Haptics for Messages and other apps seem to be working correctly.

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
Anyone else experiencing this? So many times this week, I've glanced at the clock at XX:58 or XX:59 and jumped up to try to get credit, but I never get any of the XX:50 notifications/haptics like I used to. I've double-checked my settings (like ensuring the notifications are actually on and that my wheelchair setting is "no") and still don't get anything. Haptics for Messages and other apps seem to be working correctly.
Time to stand!
Stand up and move a little for one minute.

jz0309

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2018
Temecula, CA
it's working for me

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
one of the fixes for watchOS 5.0.1 has to do with time to stand. maybe try upgrading and see if that fixes the issue?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.