Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Silver-Fox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
England
Hi

I started downloading Spooks from itunes, and my external hdd power went down when it started downloading the first 3 episdoes. I then turned it back on and all the other episodes downloaded and are on that hdd. As of today i cant seem to play or find the first 3 episodes, does anyone have any ideas where they could be?

thanks

No one has any ideas?

baldspot07

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2008
southampton, england
hey, this happened to me and they were on my internal hard drive in my home folder under music then itunes, must have defaulted when my hard drive lost power. hope this is of use.

:cool:

Sorry if this was obvious and you have already looked there.

Silver-Fox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
England
hey, this happened to me and they were on my internal hard drive in my home folder under music then itunes, must have defaulted when my hard drive lost power. hope this is of use.

:cool:

Sorry if this was obvious and you have already looked there.

I have searched my Internal Drive and the External Drive but i seriously have no idea where they could be

Silver-Fox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
England
I have fixed the problem, i email itunes support and they sent me a link to re-download my missing episodes. Very happy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.