Missing TV shows Apple TV 4(Super Bowl)

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by tpm1999, Nov 1, 2015.

1. tpm1999 macrumors member

Anyone else have missing tv shows on the new Apple TV. I wanted to watch Super Bowl xlv but the icon is missing and the metadata made it look like it was the most recent superbowl instead. Hit play and there said there was an error. This happens on another show nimrod nation also. Both still work fine on my iPad and iPhone.

2. Godzilla71 macrumors 6502

Godzilla71

Yes I had mentioned this in another thread. I have 2 tv shows no longer available in iTunes not show up on the ATV4 (blank artwork etc.) When you try and view them it says "not available in US store or something. Yet, they are accessible in the cloud like normal on any of my IOS devices, iTunes on my mac and still show up normal on the ATV3 so I hope this is just some sort of oversight that will be fixed soon.

3. RollTide1017 macrumors regular

This is happening to me as well. I own 2 BCS Championship games, 2009 Bama vs Texas and 2011 Bama vs LSU. Can't play either one on the new Apple TV, just gives me an error. The artwork was blank until today, when it suddenly showed, still won't play though.

4. Buckeye85 macrumors member

Buckeye85

Am having an issue with The Sopranos complete collection as well. Artwork was blank, and got an error when trying to play it. The artwork showed up today, but it wont play. At least there is some progress lol. I also have an issue with The Departed not showing the artwork, but it plays fine.

5. sincere11105 macrumors 6502

I would contact apple to see. Maybe a licensing issue on a set top box? Can you airplay from iOS

6. mjcxp macrumors regular

The update fixed the missing TV shows on my Apple TV.

7. Buckeye85 macrumors member

Buckeye85

Same here, Sopranos is working totally fine now. Glad to see they were pretty quick to fix this.

8. aerre, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015

aerre macrumors member

Evidently TV SHOWS has vanished from ATV rather frequently through the years.
    Why?
    Thanks