iPhone Missing Wallpapers?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Wulfpac, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Wulfpac macrumors newbie

I recently restored my iPhone 5S running 7.1.2 after jailbreaking. I restored from an iTunes backup and I noticed that all the stock wallpapers were missing. The Dynamic wallpapers were still there but all the Stills seem to be missing. Is there any way I can fix this without having to set up my phone as new?

Thanks.

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

were they missing previously? did you mess with the wallpapers folder previously using iFile?

3. Wulfpac thread starter macrumors newbie

I had iFile and I never used it. I've jailbroken before and subsequently restored shortly after but I never paid attention to the stock wallpapers.

4. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

Yeah this is a glitch that happens when jailnreakeing sometimes. Back on ios 6, it happened all the time to me. I think it has something to do with rebuilding the filesystem for cydia or something. Not sure though. I had to restore as new, or you can download an ios 7 wallpaper pack from somewhere, and place it in the wallpaper folder.

5. Wulfpac thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks I've since restored and set up as new since that was the easiest solution. At least I got a fresh install and everything is fine now. :)