Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emir

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
Istanbul
Hi,

I've been using Mac OS X Lion perfectly fine on my Macbook Pro mid 2010 model since the day it was launched. I can't say i ever had problems with it. Working flawlessly (unlike the comments that was made about it). the only problem seems to be with the mission control. With some apps, mission control doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I mean, it blocks the desktops part, i can't see the windows properly. Anyways, pictures always describe things better than words so here's a screenshot. In this one uTorrent and iTunes are open only and this is what happens when you launch mission control. View blocked everywhere, it's annoying.

Is it some kind of bug or something? Anyone else having the problem?

missioncontrolp.jpg

ps: I resized the image, lowered the resolution so it doesn't make your browser messy, or make loading problems. Hope it's big enough to see what's wrong.

Thanks in advance for the answers

cheers;

Tom8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Happens for me too. When ever I have more than one full sized (not full screen) app, it always seems to happen.

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Same PB here, and sometimes I can even choose the card behind the one on top of it. Frustrating, but I got used to it and deal with it with desktop then choose the right window lol.

emir

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
Istanbul
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It's an annoying bug and it happens with utorrent i think. When there are safari itunes and utorrent safari is normal but still utorrent and itunes are on top of each other. But i remember encountering the same problem with other apps. Hope it gets resolved with 10.7.2.

Are there any places we can make Apple know this? So they can fix it?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It's an annoying bug and it happens with utorrent i think. When there are safari itunes and utorrent safari is normal but still utorrent and itunes are on top of each other. But i remember encountering the same problem with other apps. Hope it gets resolved with 10.7.2.

Are there any places we can make Apple know this? So they can fix it?

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Also, it definitely happens on more than utorrent. I've had it happen on at least address book and ical. perhaps more. I hope it's fixed too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.