Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheColtr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 1, 2014
California
Is anyone else having problems with mission control? The gesture won't open it and even clicking on the application won't open it. I don't know whats going on. I'm running DP 7.

EDIT: I figured out what it was.

Last edited:

blatch

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2006
Is anyone else having problems with mission control? The gesture won't open it and even clicking on the application won't open it. I don't know whats going on. I'm running DP 7.

EDIT: I figured out what it was.

Still having this in RC3. Seems to happen whenever I close something fullscreen. The applications are still running and work, but I can't find them now.

koifish22

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2014
Pale Blue Dot
I found that this happens when you do the "spread to show desktop" gesture even when there's no windows present. I don't think this happens in Mavericks.

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
another Mission control problem/question..
- I used to be able to open screens on top of each other and see both with 1 or 2 clicks using Mission Control.
Now in Yosemite it maximizes the window you pick and fills the screen with only that one window....

I think I figured it out, Now windows have to be minimized first, then manually repositioned....
I'm learning how to do it quicker but the old Mission Control way was less steps..

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.